Monday, January 7, 2013

Go Irish! Tortilla Chips



We are gearing up to watch the BCS National Championship game, and crossing our fingers that our Fighting Irish come out victorious. Along with everyone in the world after stuffing ourselves silly since Thanksgiving we are watching what we eat. But the party must go on. I made these adorable shamrock chips to go with hummus, and I didn't even have to turn on the oven. The supper cool chip maker was purchased at Cooks Wares, and I used spinach tortillas. 2 minutes in the microwave and tada you have chips. I cant wait to use my new toy on apples, carrots, and other fun stuff.
I used a rolling pin over the top of the cutter, my hand was beginning to hurt. I also stacked two tortillas for speedier results.

This is just too cool

 
Hope everyone enjoys these cuties. Looking forward to a Notre Dame victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment