Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pinterest

OK, so someone out there is listening to me, "Sick Hubby" got 17 page views, more then any other post. Alas, still no comments. I'm still very new to the whole blog world, and I have to be honest I'm not sure I get it. I mean 374 people have viewed my blog, according to the stats some are from The Philippines, Cambodia, China, and Germany. My question is WHO ARE YOU? OK I'm done now. he he
So along with starting a blog I was told to hop onto Pinterest to explore all the recipes and stuff they have to offer. I fought and fought tooth and nail not to give in and try it, but failed, and I'm so happy I did. Now I may be able to cook to my hearts delight, but when it comes to crafts, I'm a fish out of water. Simple things like school projects for the girls, doing their hair is as foreign to me a mise en place is to most. I have really enjoyed some of the crafts that I have done, I even made one of my husbands anniversary gifts. The other day I was looking at recipes and came across one for hard cooked eggs done in the oven "WHAT". WE go through a lot of hard boiled eggs in my house, so I had to try this one. The directions stated to place a half dozen eggs in a muffin pan, and place the pan in a preheated 325 degree oven cook for 25-30 minutes, and tada hard cooked eggs that are easier to peel.

This is how you have to do it. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put eggs in muffin pan. Cook for 30 minutes. Let eggs cool completely. Enjoy easy to peal eggs with no green halo.
So it work almost just a little tweaking, but I will definitely do them this way again.
So if you are one of the 374 people to read this let me know who you are and what your interested in reading about, otherwise I may start rambling about crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment